1. There is strictly no refund after the order has been confirmed or payment has been made, but we will try to allow changes of order date on a case by case basis.
2. We make every effort to deliver your order within the specified delivery time window. However, unforeseen circumstances like bad weather or traffic/parking restrictions may result in delays. All delivery times stated, agreed or represented by us are meant to be indicative estimates only, and we will not be bound by or responsible for any inconvenience or loss arising to you from late deliveries.
3. Clearly stated at the address fields, please note that delivery is only made to the door for residential areas, and to common areas (eg. lobby) for chalets/hotel/commercial buildings.
4. In the event that we are unable to make delivery because no one is present at the delivery destination to receive the order, a S$15.00 surcharge is applicable for a return trip to re-deliver the order, subject to available slots.
5.You agree to inspect the order at the point of delivery to ensure that the delivered items correspond with the order. We are not liable to any changes/follow ups after the delivery representative leaves.
6. Our cake items are best had at room/aircon temperature. If had within the next few hours, no refrigeration is required. Kept overnight, refrigerate and bring to air con room to thaw, at least 2 hours before cutting.
7. Macarons, tarts, panna cotta (best served cold), and items that contain fresh fruit should be kept in the fridge if not consuming within 3 hours.